backround


Thursday, May 20, 2010

SAVE THE DATE!!!

Ryan and I went to our follow up appointment Tuesday and got great news all around!!
1.) Kylie is healthy and from the ultrasound and test results from the hospital, everything is as it should be!
2.) My blood pressure was PERFECT!!
and..........
3.) JUNE 9 we will be holding our little girl! =)

The doctor decided to go ahead and plan for me to be induced due to my blood pressure problem, which is okay with me sense I am one to plan EVERYTHING! Plus, that took an extra 10 days off of her original due date and she will be nice, healthy, plumped, and ready to come out!

We are so excited and cannot wait to have her in our arms!! I would love to post a picture of the ultrasound but we didn't get any :( Kylie's head is too far down - the tech couldn't get a peek at her face, which is going to make it all the more exciting to finally be able to see her face!

2 comments: