backround


Friday, May 21, 2010

CrazzZZy DizzZZy

I had an appointment today at 11am, but I could not make it due to me feeling like I had 50 cups of coffee and some serious drugs =/ I re-scheduled for Monday (05/24)

I talked to the nurse who was the middle person between Dr. Tal and I... you know "she said, he said" back in forth instead of me directly talking with the doctor. Any-whom, that's not important... what is important is that blood pressure did not play a roll to the reason why I was feeling dizzy. Not quite sure why I felt like that, although I like to believe it's because Ryan didn't bring me my cereal fast enough ;) Only a couple more weeks of enjoying being waited on. Hey, doctor said so! The nurse (the doctor) explained some things to me, and I was to still keep an eye on my blood pressure and call if it were to rise. Thanks to my grandparents they managed to find a blood pressure taker thingy-ma-jigger that I could borrow to keep track. So far so good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment