July 3rd we celebrated my cousin Jenny’s birthday by having burgers, cake with m&m’s (YUM!), Amy and my mom figuring out how to open baby wipes, discussing the party favors from Jenny’s 6th birthday party, and grandpa taking random awkward pictures of everyone. Needless to say it was a very nice evening with the family and to top it all off we hung out in their gorgeous backyard by the pool and fire. Kylie too was with us in her swing and sure loved having the wind blow through her hair. It was a perfect summer night! Happy Birthday Jenny :c)
July 4th Ryan, Kylie and I set off to my parents’ house where my mom made kabobs on the grill for the first time, and may I add they were AMAZING. After visiting with them for a while Ryan and I went down to the bar, had a drink, and sat out on the patio in hoped to see random fireworks. Just as we were leaving and I thought I wasn’t going to see any on the fourth of July, BANG! I heard and saw bright purple and pink fireworks… great success! My night felt completed and we headed back to grandma Mel and Coolio’s to pick up Kylie. Not a very interesting 4th, but we enjoyed it and had fun!
On a different note—Whoever can tell me how to make my pretty template, that I worked so hard to make, at the top of my blog centered so that there isn’t a big blue chunk to the right will get free ice cream from me. I tried for about 10 minutes until I thought I was going to throw my laptop down the stairs. *Breath* thanks!
Such a glamorous baby!!!



First of all, I'd just like to point out that baby wipes are hard. Second, that is one gorgeous baby. Good luck with that later in life, Daddy Ryan. :c)
ReplyDelete