backround


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A perfect Mothers Day

As I was sitting on the floor in Kylie's room putting her baby shower presents away, Ryan walked in with a James Avery bag, a COOKIE CAKE, and told me about our reservations for brunch at Pesce! A Mothers Day to never be forgotten :) I love you Ryan!

What was in the James Avery bag? A charm bracelet with charms of a 'K' and little girl shoes :) I said "Thank You" to Ryan about 20 times and told him how much I loved it, and just as I thought the moment couldn't be any sweeter he added "yeah I thought for every Mothers Day, Kylie and I could start a tradition by getting you a charm"! I could not stop smiling. I love him so much! We then sat in the middle of Kylie's bedroom floor and dug into that cookie cake (before I could take a decent picture of it)!! It was so good, just as I remembered it being when I was little at my b-day parties!

Mushy enough? Yeah I know, but I can't help it!

BRUNCH!! Pesce was brought about because one of bartenders, Mike aka Chef Mike, works there... as a chef =) I later learned that him and Ryan had planned this in weeks advance and Mike made the reservations for us! Thank you Mike!!! We got there and were seated instantly, everyone greeted us with smiles and were so nice. We sat down and scoped out the place and I then pointed out every pretty thing I saw in the restaurant to Ryan. Our waiter came and asked what we'd like to drink and I of course said "water" - he caught me totally off guard when he asked "what type of water would you like?".. ummm there's type of water? I guess I had that thought all over my face as he said "like sparkling, regular, tap".. well sparkling sounded nice and pleasant so I said "SPARKLING please". We then had the head hostess come over and say "Mike would like y'all to sit at the marble bar, do you mind moving" - "uh yeah lady are seats are fine"...HECK NO, Ryan and I jumped up immediately and sat down at the nice marble bar where Chef Mike came over and introduced us to the head Chef (he's kind of a big deal). I felt like royalty! Mike ordered all of our food for us and it was DELICIOUS!! The pictures below are of the two appetizers, my main dish, and our dessert! I could not tell you what it was because I honestly do not know. When they explained to us what was in our dishes it sounded like gibberish to me! I had such a great time at Pesce and enjoyed it very much! I think we set our destination for every Mothers Day =) Like my mom always tells me "I've hit the husband lottery"!

I can't wait to spend the next Mothers Day to come with just the three of us!

1 comment:

  1. Tiff -
    I love you so much! I'm so happy for you. You are going to be a wonderful mother and wife. Ryan is a very lucky man ;) I'm thrilled that your first Mommy's Day was so amazing!

    Ryan -
    You are simply a blessing to Tiffany. She has been my best friend for so long and I am so thankful that you have come into her life. You have treated her like a princess since the day you met her, and I know that you both will have a long and happy life together.

    Kylie -
    Pretty much... your parents are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete