backround


Friday, February 12, 2010

KYLIE MARIE EASTMAN

 Ryan and I got up Tuesday morning and headed to the doctors' office at 9:40am. We were really early and sitting there anxiously waiting to be called, along with about 10 other patients. Finally, our name was called and we walked back into the room where I would be having my ultrasound. the lady squirted hot gooey stuff on my stomach and started the ultrasound. The first site of Peanut was with her legs touching her forehead and her arms waving all around. With the nurses comments, I started laughing and Peanut flipped over, strethched out her legs and started punching and kicking the invisible punching bag infront of her. It was very cool to see and feel exactly what she was doing. Every ultrasound we have seen of her she is constantly moving around VERY FAST! The technician lady was trying for about 10 minutes to get pictures of all the organs and blood flow to make sure everything was going well. She would not be still for even a second to let any of this happen. The nurse finally had to poke my stomach and guess where she would go next to zap a picture. It was too funny for Ryan and I. I was a little worried that she was too active and we would not be able to know the sex of Peanut....untill the technician lady asked if we kind of had an idea or feeling what it was going to be. Ryan and I both said "a girl". She said
"well congratulations mom and dad, you will have a daughter... and she will be a hand full"!!
 I felt so happy, excited, anxious, and relieved to know that "it and peanut" was a girl. After getting our ultrasound pictures we had to go back into the waiting room and wait to be called to go in and see the doctor. With other patients in the room, Ryan and I really couldnt hug and jump up and down and talk about the exciting news we just got. Ryan sent me a text message that said "Kylie", and I looked at him and we both smiled and knew that was going to be the name of our little girl. After visiting with the Dr. he was very happy for both of us and said everything is going as it should and to come back in three weeks. We then left to head over to my parents to show them the pictures and tell them the news. They were so excited and loved the name we had picked out. Now I get texts from both of them making baby jokes to me and telling me how I was when I was a baby. My mom is the most excited and has been sending Ryan and I both picture texts of me as a little girl, and has already picked out her grandma name. Now knowing that Kylie is on her way, I have gathered up some of my baby stuff (blanket, cup, pillow, teddy bear) to put in her room. I am so excited now to register and pick out room furniture and get everything set up for Kylie. I find myself passing by her room and opening the door and smiling and immagining a little girl crawling around playing with her toys and it makes me SO happy! I cannot wait to hold her and neither can Ryan.


Here is her ultrasound pictures from the appointment. The top one you can really see the outline of her face! :) The second picture, you can see her feet above her head!!! These pictures were takin in less than 5 seconds... she's an active little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment