This is going to be a long first blog because I have so much to tell!! Ok so Peanut is currently 17 weeks and 6 days old. I'm due June 19, 2010. We went to the Doctor today and heard the heartbeat (music to my ears)... we did get a little scared at first because they had a hard time finding it, but the minute we heard it Ryan and I both were at ease. The lab results were in from the previous apt and everything is good and mommy and peanut both are healthy. OH before I forget, so everyone knows how much Ryan eats and never gains a pound (jealous? me too) well Ryno is deff gaining pregnancy pounds and is ever craving SWEETS! I think it's cute...he doesn't like it too much! Ok back on track now... So far with the pregnancy I feel like I'm having it way to easy (minus my CRAZY mood swings). No morning sickness, no nauseous feelings...nothing. My cravings are SHRIMP, Pasta, and applesauce. WEIRD! Sorry if I'm all over the place writing this, I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 8, and thought it went away but pregnancy def fired it up again. Ummmmm....what else? Oh haha back to the dr apt this morning... Doctor said February 9th we will find out what the sex is. I have a feeling Peanut is a boy because I catch myself calling "it" (i hate that) a he or him or his....and Ryan has even said "bye little man" when he was leaving for work one time. I haven't felt any movements yet, but I'm sure he/she is moving very rapidly as we saw in the first ultrasound (Peanut on Redbull). I cannot wait to feel the first kick. Well I'm gonna put some pictures up and ultrasound pictures as well and hope this catches everyone up with today. They won't all be this long... promise!
This is the first ultrasound... a little too early, but the bottom picture will tell you why we call he/she Peanut :)
This is the second ultrasound picture (technically the first) and you can see how big Peanut has grown. I was 15 wks here. I love how you can see the baby feet!

Here's us! I love him so much! Best husband-to-be, friend, and daddy-to-be!

The famous Ozzy, our boxer! He smiles a lot :)
I hope Peanut looks like Ozzy bc he's adorable. :c) Good blog Tiffers!
ReplyDelete